Venture from Tree to Tree and Discover a Bird’s Eye View to Nature
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is a fun and challenging activity for everyone, family even for a group set in an open air environment “Eka Karya” Botanical Garden-Bedugul Bali.
Try and get memorable experience and enjoy a fantastic panoramic views with the Bali Treetop Adventure Park offers 65 challenges for all level and ages : Suspended bridges, Spider Nets, Tarzan Jumps, Flying-Fox, Flying Swings, and many more fun challenges with 6 levels challenges in 5 adventure circuits from one tree to another with height range between 2-20 meters.
A Short History About Treetop :
• Since July 1995, with the opening of the first Treetop Adventure Park in French Alps, everyone can realize his childhood’s dream; climb up and have fun with friends high in the trees.
• By the year 2000, already 45 Treetop Adventure Parks had opened in France. and by the year 2005, more than 350 Treetop Adventure Parks in France, England, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and Canada.
• Final in year 2006, first 4 Treetop Adventure Parks arrived in Asia-Pacific those Parks are in New-Zealand, Australia, Japan and … Bali!
Why such a success all over the world ?
• Because it is a New, Fun and Safe activity in the Nature
• Because everyone can realize his childhood’s dream: Climb up in the trees
• Because all Treetop Adventure Parks over the world have proven a 100% security
• Because it is a great activity for groups and family: It is as fun to venture up in the trees than to see your friends or family do it.
Each circuit is designed and customized as the original position of the trees with graded difficulty levels. When your ability improve and shrewd move from tree to tree, more challenges a waiting for you and you can free to go on any of the circuits to continue at your own rhythm.
• Yellow – Squirrel : Carefully designed only for small children. Includes Footbridge, Monkey Track, Fishing net and Mini Flying Fox.
• Green – Discovery : Introductory circuit to get a taste of the activity, and to master the safety equipment. Even the anxious ones keep smiling!. Maximum 5 meters high, normally take time approx 10 to 20 minutes.
• Blue – Dancing with Trees : First Thrills! Serious matters start with High Flying Swings, Spider Net and higher and longer Flying-foxes.. Maximum 8 meters high, and take time approx 30 to 45 minutes.
• Red – Emotion : Swinging high in the trees! Those who dare a great Tarzan Jump will be rewarded with a 160m long Flying-Fox. Maximum 11 meters high, can be finished around 20 to 40 minutes.
• Black – Adrenalin : The big thrill! Courage and physical abilities are required to execute breathtaking jumps! Up to 20 meters high!, need 30 to 40 minutes to completed this big trill.
All circuit platforms are held in place using an innovative compression system to protect trees from any damage. Protective half logs are used to prevent cables from cutting into trees and minimize tree trunk degradation. Please help us protect the environment “Do not” smoke or litter garbage when you are in our Park.
Throughout the entirety of the Circuits you will remain attached to a life-line support. Patrol Guides will also be situated along the circuit ready to advise and assist as needed-giving support from the ground or directly in the trees.
Before starting the activity on the Circuits, every client must follow the Safety instructions by our Patrol Guides. Our specially trained Patrol Guides will explain how the circuit works, how to use the equipment, and provide all safety instructions which you need to respect at all times.
The construction of Bali Treetop Adventure Park and all materials and equipments comply with French Standards (NF) XP S 52-902-1, and our Park is built, maintained and managed by a French management.
Ages and Sizes
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is accessible to all whatever their level of agility or experience. With different circuits, everyone can find the right circuits for his/her level and age, or even try the more challenging circuits. Bali Treetop Adventure Park receives clients from 4-70 years old.
4-8 years old
Minimum 95 cm tall
Over 6 years old
Minimum 110 cm tall
Blue-Dancing with Trees
Over 8 years old
Minimum 120 cm tall
Over 10 years old
Minimum 130 cm tall
Over 12 years old
Minimum 140 cm tall
Open Hour :
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is open every day from 08:30 am to 18:00 pm except Silent Day (Nyepi) and the last starting time is at 16:00 pm.
• All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy with minimum height of arm raised up to 130cm, at least 4 years old and must weigh less than 120kg. Anyone who does not meet these requirement will not be allowed to undertake the activities.
• Due to the physical nature of the activities Bali Treetop recommends that pregnant women should not take part in the activities.
• Children under 14 years old can take part in the activities only if they are under the supervision of an adult.
What to Bring / Wear :
It shall be the responsibility of all participant to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and Bali Treetop advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for sport activities and the weather conditions and which they do not mind getting damaged. Comfortable, loose fitting casual clothing is best in particular, the following restrictions shall apply:
– Participants may not undertake the activities in sandals, mountains sandals are acceptable. Sport shoes are advisable.
– We strongly discourage wearing jewelry or sunglasses
– Long hair must be tied back
– Waits must be covered.
Adults and Children : 2 hours 30 minutes
Squirrel Circuits : 1 hours 30 minutes
Time schedule :
1. At his/her arrival in Bali Treetop Adventure Park, each client first receives his/her equipment (Harness, Pulley, Carabiners) – 5 minutes.
2. Every client must then follow the safety instructions, and, one of our Patrol Guide shows how to use the equipment on the Demonstration Circuit – 5 minutes.
3. Each client must then try the Demonstration Circuit, with our Patrol Guides checking if the client understands how to use the equipment – 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Then, each client is free to go on any of the Circuits of Bali Treetop Adventure Park, as many times as he/she wants or can. We advise that it is better for adult clients to start by the Green Discovery Circuit before trying the higher Circuits. Children clients should start by the Squirrel Yellow Circuit.
Normal durations of each Circuit :
Dance with Trees
30 to 45 minutes
20 to 40 minutes
30 to 40 minutes
• 2h3O access to all 5 levels of courses and 65 Challenges
• Safety Equipments
• Assistance and support by professional instructors
• European safety standards controlled by French Management
• Insurance (for age 7 to 65 years old)
• Government taxes