Seawalker Bali allow everyone to enjoy the marine life with minimum equipment and minimum fuss!
1. After change into your swimsuit, then it’s off to Seawalker station, it takes only 3 minutes from the beach.
2. Stay calm, our staffs will serve you well, and you don’t have to worry about anything! Fresh air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet.
3. You go down the stairs to the bottom of the sea while seeing the wild fish surrounding you.
4. Just walk in! Our instructors will always accompany you during the activity. Just relax and feel your closelyness to the nature.
5. With our unique helmet design, you can get face-to-face with the sea-life and be able to take a breathe the same as you do on the surface. You do not even get your hair wet and also still can wear your glass or contact lenses.
SEAWALKER Q & A :
Q : Do I need to have a qualification to take part in Seawalker?
A : No – you don’t need any previous training or experience
Q : Do I need to know how to swim ?
A : No – lots of our customers do not know how to swim. In fact for many, it is their first time in the ocean
Q : Will some one be with me?
A : Yes – trained Seawalker instructors will be with you all the times underwater
Q : My children and I are not strong – can still do it?
A : Yes – the specially designd Seawalker helmets weight only 12 pounds underwater, so even children as young as ten can give it a try
Services Include :
• Hotel transfer in an A/C coach or minivan
• Mineral water
• Safety instruction
• Support by professional Seawalker instructions
• Use of Seawalker safety equipment
• Use of towels, locker, changing room and shower facilities
• Insurance coverage
What to bring :
• Money for your drink in the restaurant and for an underwater picture if needed
• If you want to use your own underwater camera, make sure it is designed to be used down to a depth at least 8 meters
• A change of clothes
• Guest with heart or lung problem, on medication, pregnant with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not dive
• Disabled people can also enjoy Seawalker as long as they can use both of their hands. Please contact us one day before.
PUBLISH RATE :
US$ 95 / person