Dreamland is on the south side of Bali, about 30 to 40 minutes from Kuta. There are 2 alternative ways to go to Dreamland. You can either go through the Jimbaran Bay area or pass through the Udayana University (a well-known public university in Bali), both ways are easy to follow
Dreamland Beach is a beach located on the Bukit Peninsula, on the island of Bali
The Dreamland Beach provides basic accommodation and cafes for surfers and day-trippers. One of the most beautiful beaches on the island, it is also renowned for its dangerous shore break.
It is the site of the failed Pecatu Graha development, planned by Tommy Suharto, the corrupt youngest son of the former president Suharto.
As of 2008 this is an active building site with all the previous Warongs having been leveled for a hotel complex.
This beach is an alternative beach in Bali besides Sanur Kuta and Nusa Dua. This beach has white shore with very beautiful cliff around it. This make Dreamland beach different from other Beach in Bali.
For tourist who loved Surfing also able to test their skill here. Because this Beach also have good waves, maybe as good as Uluwatu waves and even better than the waves in Kuta.
What you can see around Dreamland Beach :
1. Garuda Wisnu Kencana ( GWK ) designed and built by Nyoman Nuarta, one of Indonesia’s foremost modern sculptor, the Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue or GWK and its pedestal building will be standing 150 meters tall with its wings span 64 meters across.
2. Bali Collection Shopping Center presents a hotchpotch of the world’s trendy brand names displayed in SOGO as well famous local brands, art and craft shops and jewellery stores.
The activities around Dreamland Beach :
1. Bali Golf and Country Club presents 18 holes whereas a spectacular view of Indian Ocean serves as a background or driving a 700cc motorized ski while exploring the beautiful blue sea lapping against the sand stretching three kilometers from Nusa Dua to the coastal side of Tanjung Benoa.
2. Water Sport at Nusadua Tanjung Benoa.
3. Camel Safari at Geger Sawangan Beach.