This place is a village in scope of Sukawati Subdistrict area Gianyar Regency. The first known of Batubulan village initially as one agrarian countryside which rich of artistry incluing Dance Art and the Artistic Carve. Batubulan also as known for Batik processing and hand weaving cloth. Structure of agrarian culture and society is which soul by Hinduism become the base from life of Batubulan society.
What you can see around Batubulan Village :
1. Find yourself at the Bali Bird Park to witness the largest and finest collection of Indonesian birds in the world plus fantastic birds from Africa & South America. Encompassing two hectares of botanical landscape, the park provides sanctuary to almost 1000 birds of 250 different species.
2. Bali Zoo is the perfect wildlife conservatory for the finest collection of Indonesian and other countries exotic animals. The Zoo takes visitors on a virtual jungle tour, where you can see the animals close up, and admire the tropical flora and beautiful setting.
3. Celuk is the right destination for gold and silver lovers, where its main road is adorned with many gold or silver galleries in traditional or modern buildings. Good quality gold or silver accessories in unusual designs and fair pricing, some even made to your order, if you have your own design.
4. Tegenungan Waterfall, these places definitely exist and here are some useful tips of how to find them and what to expect. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a river. You will often have to hike up or down a river for a certain way to get to a waterfall, but the river provides a route for you to follow.
5. Mas Village lies on the main road, 20 km to the north of Denpasar and 6 km before Ubud, in a hilly countryside covered with ricefields and irrigated year-round by the waters of the Batuan aud Sakah river.