Sambal Matah from Bali, it was fresh and spicy bite. Usually eaten with Balinese mixed rice or grilled fish. Balinese cuisine Sambal Matah is very distinctive and can last up to one day use as long as first saute the original palm oil. This sauce is usually combined with ayam suwir (sliced chicken little).
Sambal Matah recipe:
• 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
• 4 red onions, thinly sliced
• 8 chilli, thinly sliced
• Terasi (shrimp paste), grilled, 1 teaspoon
• vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
• 2 lime leaves, thinly sliced
• 1 stalk lemongrass, thinly sliced, white part
• Water lime, 1 teaspoon
• Salt, ½ teaspoon
How to make:
• Heat the oil, saute the paste until fragrant. Lift.
• Mix the shrimp paste, garlic, onion, lime leaves, lemon grass, salt and lime juice. Mix well.