The Suluban Bluepoint Beach is located a few km north of Uluwatu, close to Bingin surfing beach and Labuan Sait. Suluban derives from Balinese word which means ‘walking or passing under something’. The beach was named Suluban, because the visitors have to pass through the coral reef cave before reaching its wide sandy beach. The sea water is crystal clear and its large waves make it the most well-known surfing beach among the world-wide surfers.
What you can see around Suluban (Bluepoint) Beach :
1. Garuda Wisnu Kencana ( GWK ) designed and built by Nyoman Nuarta, one of Indonesia’s foremost modern sculptor, the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue or GWK and its pedestal building will be standing 150 meters tall with its wings span 64 meters across.
2. Bali Collection Shopping Center presents a hotchpotch of the world’s trendy brand names displayed in SOGO as well famous local brands, art and craft shops and jewellery stores.
The activities around Suluban Beach :
1. Bali Golf and Country Club presents 18 holes whereas a spectacular view of Indian Ocean serves as a background or driving a 700cc motorized ski while exploring the beautiful blue sea lapping against the sand stretching three kilometers from Nusa Dua to the coastal side of Tanjung Benoa.
2. Water Sport at Nusa Dua Tanjung Benoa.
3. Camel Safari around Geger Sawangan Beach.